BioCompression Systems, Inc.
BioCompression Systems is the leading manufacturer of pneumatic sequential compression therapy equipment
and therapeutic support surfaces. BioCompression Systems has developed a wide range of arm, leg, and shoulder
appliances to reduce edema, increase circulation, and promote wound healing. BioCompression appliances
are currently manufactured in a variety of sizes. Custom appliances of various length and widths can be designed
and delivered within a period of only two weeks.
Highly effective in treating:
Chronic and acute edema, including Lymphedema Post trauma and post paralytic edema
Venous stasis ulcers
Amputations, Skin grafts, Burns, etc.
BioCompression Systems Products available from BioTAB Healthcare:
Sequential Circulators- The driving technology behind today’s most cost-effective, state-of-the-art
compression therapy and wound care.
- Four Individual Chambers with gradient pressure
- Pressure can be adjusted in chamber #1 providing gradient pressure to chambers #2, 3, & 4
ALL NEW 3008 Digital Sequential Circulator
- Eight Individual Chambers with quick inflate cycle
- Digital Read Out
- Each Chamber Can be adjusted and customized depending on the patient’s specific needs
- Eight Levels of Calibrated Gradient Pressure
Bio Arterial Plus Sequential Circulator
- Intermittent, Sequential, Pneumatic Compression System that sequentially compresses both the foot and calf in patients suffering primarily from diabetic foot ulcers or intermittent claudication (leg pain primarily from decreased arterial circulation)
- Delivers bilateral pressures of 120mmHg (almost 3 times the pressure of most DVT systems) for two to three treatments per day
- Increases arterial blood flow in both the popliteal artery and at the tissue level
- Substantial blood flow increases were realized through duplex ultrasonic imaging of the popliteal artery following treatment with the Bio-Arterial Plus
- Through bilateral compression, resultant evacuation of venous blood from the lower limbs,enables replacement with substantial volumes of oxygenated arterial blood.
BioComfort Appliances (garments) - Standard, Adjustable, and Custom Compression Therapy Appliances
are available for use with a variety of BioCompression Sequential Circulators.
- Mimic the lymphatic system
- Promotes lymphatic flow
- Stimulates circulation
- Moves fluid in the correct physiological direction
- Can treat two extremities simultaneously
- Reduces primary and secondary lymphedema, venous insufficiency, decubitus ulcers and other chronic conditions
Please contact our customer service representatives for in-depth help in selecting the correct appliance for your therapy needs.